Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Home » Maintenance Program
Dirt & Neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure energy efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems.
Western is focused on providing the highest level of service with a focus on earning referrals from our satisfied clients.
The most expensive investment in your home is in the care of responsible experts who set the standard of excellence for our industry by following National Standards for service and training.
All of our technicians are tested and trained by the equipment manufacturers in our industry to follow certain procedures to protect your investment. Our maintenance plans following Energy Star Recommendations along with National Standards for residential maintenance.
We look forward to serving you!
How can we help?
Get in touch with an expert who can answer questions or schedule a service for you.
Key Benefits Of Regular Maintenance Include:
- Prolonged equipment efficiency.
- Promotes healthy clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed and qualified to work on your equipment.
- We will take extraordinary care in your home.
- We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
- Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.